Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jorge


I just got a call from a guy named Jorge in the Little Village area. I told him I know 3 Jorges. He reminded me that we got together about two months ago and went for a ride around the area. It wasn't until I checked my list of friends that I remembered who he was. He's a guy I saw walking a couple times along 26th Street. One night, I stopped and talked to him. Turns out he's new to the area and looking for a job. Nice guy. Since we met, one afternoon he called and wanted to go riding again - and we did. Nothing interesting happened, but I got to know him better. Well, this guy no longer lives down by Kedzie. He's rather transient and lives where I first found him - down by the Pulaski end of Little Village. He's a little shy in the adventure department, but I haven't given up on him because he's intriguing in his own way. I'll definitely be calling him back sometime. As for tonight, I'm only thinking of the guy I ran into last night. I had a great time with him!
UPDATE: He called two more times wondering if I'm going to pick him up tonight. Can only wonder what he needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment