Friday, June 12, 2009

Tasty Jesus


Not the most handsome guy I ever stopped and talked to, but the nice body on this guy wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, and hot work boots got me to slow down, pull a short way into an alley, tap the horn a couple of times, and find he was curious enough to walk down the alley to see what I was up to. Though I had a pretty good idea where he was coming from and where he was going, I asked him why he was walking down the street with a half-bottle of beer. Besides telling me the bar he spent all his money at and where he was headed - about a block away - it didn't take long to get him to take a short ride and unzip. Something like 2-1/2 hours in his black jeans before getting the tasty load. Damn, I'll want to see this one again soon. He said it was his first time getting done like this, and he didn't have to tell me how much he really enjoyed it as we exchanged numbers - cell phone to cell phone - right on the spot. I love his nice developed muscles from the construction jobs he has had and currently has. It was hot to see how he enjoyed showing them off and watching me drool before calling it a night. With a few beers down, lots of studs like to show off their muscles - and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment