Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rainy Week in Chicago


Since it's a slow week with the rainy weather, I'm posting a 'success photo' from May '09 - a month ago - before writing about this week's adventures.




It's been raining too much the past few days in Chicago, but a guy's got to do what he's got to do. So I took a quick ride like I did last night. Last night, nothing noteworthy happened other than seeing some guy on the street who recognized me and tried to flag me down. But, the truth is, he's got a hygeine problem sometimes, and he didn't look very clean last night. So, I just waved and kept going. If I see him again and he looks doable, I'll stop and either tell him the truth - or say I was too busy and didn't have time. I'm capable of giving both responses, depending on the mood I'm in the next time I see him. After all, these guys are bold and honest with me, so I have no reason not to be the same with them.

Anyway, I went riding around for about an hour-and-a-half tonight again. As wet as it was, nobobody - but nobody - was out for the first half-hour. Later on, I saw some females walking-their-walk and thought guys might take to the streets, too. There were a few out, but not many. One who was a little too chubby for my liking was walking around and trying to make eye contact. I thought he'd be quick to get in my car if I stopped, but I didn't. If I hadn't had any for quite a while, it would have been a different story. I saw that another cruiser stopped for him and the guy on the street just walked by his vehicle. So, he was either picky or playing hard to get with that guy. But while I was checking him out, I saw another guy I'd talked to before. We talked again, but nothing happened as he said his brother was waiting for him at home and he had to go. First time we talked about two weeks ago, he asked me if I like men. He obviously had caught me staring at his nice jeans crotch. When I said yes, he seemed to get nervous. But, he was willing to stop and talk again tonight, anyway. The way he was packing this dark dress pants in the crotch, I'm sure he caught me checking out his crotch again. I'd like to take a ride with him some night - and he knows it.

Headed home, there was only one fine-looking guy who got my car horn tapping its sound with interest. He looked once and kept walking. Obviously, he knew the score. Probably been honked at many times before by guys drooling for him and was going to keep his padlock on his jeans' zipper tonight. Yep, I thought about calling Aldo again, but it was really getting too late to expect him to come out on a night like this. Hopefully the weather will get more summer-like in Chicago soon so the guys will be out in their summer wear and in need of the awesome head I want to give them.

No comments:

Post a Comment