Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aldo



Last night, I rode around a bit and decided to call it a night around 1AM. I was headed to McDonalds to get a large soda for the last leg of the drive home when I saw a tall, trim guy looking at my car as I drove past him. He waved. I circled back and found his long legs had already taken him down Komensky, to which I followed. I pulled over and saw it was the last tall trim guy I'd met - maybe last November - along 26th Street near Kedzie. That night, he was walking home near Pulaski from Volkan, a night club on Kedzie. That night, I hinted at my interest in him and we exchanged phone numbers. It wasn't until about two months later that he called and we went out. Anyway, last night, I stopped and we talked for a bit. No way I was going to let him go without offering him another ride. He said he had to get up early in the morning. To coax him to take a little ride, I reached out my window and slipped two fingers in the waist of his unbelted black jeans and pulled them towards me to let him know that I'm finding him irresistible again - though I'm pretty sure my eyes already told him that. Little did he know that his fresh haircut added to the excitement. Though he's straight as hell with a kid and significant other in Mexico, he definitely doesn't mind seeing me get excited over his nice-fitting black jeans, cling-to-the-body short-sleeve polo shirt, high work boots, and more. He looked better than the night we met, and even a little better than the night I took him out in January for a few drinks at a local bar. Just like the night we went to the bar in January, last night we parked for about 20 minutes before he went into his house for a good night's sleep. After our 20 minutes in the vehicle, I know he was relaxed and ready to sleep. Since I can't get him off of my mind, I probably won't be seeing anybody else tonight - I'll just remember last night and be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment